FREE 30 Minute Consultation!
Fill out our online form or call (812) 219-0808, and Julie will contact you shortly!
Transforming the “mom belly”
Gain abdominal strength for you and your baby. Accomplish abdominal activation, stabilization, and strength.
If you have just had a baby or had one years ago…this is for you!
It is possible to diminish recti separation, “bring in” the mom belly pouch, and diminish back pain.
This is a 3 month series where you will learn to feel your core again, hold your posture, and be strong enough to move and exercise without incurring injury postpartum. Attend all 3 for complete retraining of the core.
- Learn how to activate the transverse abdominals-the inner layer that holds your spine and posture
- Release and stretch the pecs (chest) to diminish rounded shoulders
- Learn proper positioning and function of the shoulder blades to improve posture, diminish back pain, and gain strength for carrying children
- Learn how to stabilize the transverse abdominals while moving and carrying objects
- Learn how to hold proper functioning of the shoulder blades while holding objects and during pulling movements (e.g. lifting children off the floor or carrying a child during an errand)
- Progress into more advanced core bracing-planks and other movements require core bracing (e.g. child climbs on your back while you are bending down to tie your shoes)
- Lift overhead with proper core and shoulder blade position
- Lift heavier weights off the ground with proper core and shoulder blade positioning
- Reach and pull objects to you with proper core bracing and shoulder blade positioning
- Real workouts to help you get in shape at home
contact Julie today to register.
No cancellations-the course is designed to build on each class. You will miss some progressions and material if a session is skipped. Videos of the material will be provided on a private Facebook group.